Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More awards!!!


Thank you to Noelle over at The Frizz in First Grade for two more awards!! I am getting more followers everyday and am happy to say that I now have 8 followers!

Guidelines for the combined awards:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you

(and follow their blog)

2. Link back to the person who nominated you

3. Include the award image in your post

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award

6. When nominating, include a link to their blog

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

7 Random facts about me!

1. I will finish my master's degree this year in Library Science. 

2. I'm a Gemini.

3.  If I could live in my pajamas, I would.

4. I have a younger brother.

5.  I have a million freckles.

6.  I am not outdoorsy, unless it consists of sitting on a patio with a cold beverage.

7. I can never have enough pairs of shoes or bags!!

The awards for the Versatile Blog and One Lovely Blog go to.....





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you through the Newbie Blog hop and I nominated you (too!) for the versatile blogger award. Hop on over to pick it up!

Stacey
A Ray of Kindergarten Sunshine
http://rayofkindergartensunshine.blogspot.com

Post a Comment