Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nursery Rhymes!!!

What are some things you do to teach Nursery Rhymes?  I teach a very high ELL population and every year one of the hardest things for them to master is recognizing rhyming words and producing two words that rhyme.  I love singing songs and rhymes with them and  I am always looking for new ways to help them master these skills.  I was just over at Dr. Jean and friends and she had posted the cutest Nursery Rhyme Juke Box with a four cd free printable. I can't wait to make this!

The entire collection can be purchased at Sharing Kindergarten's TPT store
What are some ways that you teach nursery rhymes to your kiddos? 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! So simple. I had a good experience filling forms online and happy to share it with you. I just filled out a form with an online software. It looked much better typed than hand-written. I used http://goo.gl/b667NY and it's very easy to use.

Post a Comment