Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daily 5

I have been searching and reading many blogs about the Daily 5.  I really want to start it this year, but am a little nervous.  I am afraid they will get bored with doing the same things everyday.  Many of the bloggers I have read say that their kinders really love it and they learn so much more than before starting Daily 5.  I am just going to have to take the plunge and see what works best for me.  I did find some awesome free printables while researching Daily 5.  Judy Lau over at Kindertastic has some awesome Daily 5 posters. 
Go check them out!


Christy

1 comments:

Phoenix preschool said...

The staff is very warm and caring. They also take care of lunch and snacks for the kids. My son absolutely loves this place, and because of that I too love this place!

Post a Comment