Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop!


Alright I am a brand new blogger! So here we go! If you are a new blogger, go link up at Grade three is the place for me!

1. what state you are in: Nevada

2. your current teaching position: Kindergarten and I love it!

3. your teaching experience: 6 years all in Kinder

4. when you started blogging: Yesterday :)

5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource: Get yourself out there and linking up is one of the best ways to get followers!


3 comments:

Miss Doliboa said...

Hi! I found you through the new blog hop and I love your blog. I am now a follower. I nominated you for the Libster Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to recieve it here - http://fashionablyinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/07/2-awards-already.html

Michelle
FashionablyinFirstGrade

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle!! So exciting!!!

The Frizz said...

Hey there! I found your blog through the Newbies Blog Hop! I’m excited to follow you! I just nominated you for TWO awards! Stop by my blog and pick them up!
Noelle
The Frizz

Post a Comment