Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tell me more, tell me more!!

Hi everybody! This is my second blog post and I'm pretty much just playing around with this whole thing.  Lots of googling and youtube videos are helping! Any way today I decided to Link up with Step into Second Grade

My name is Christy and I currently live and teach kindergarten in Las Vegas, NV.

 I was born and raised in Roswell, NM.  Thats right home of the Aliens!  If you haven't ever been to Roswell, here are some pictures of downtown to show you how crazy it is there!

                                                  The McDonalds is a huge space shuttle!

                                                   The light poles have alien heads on the top!
                                             This is me with my Alien boyfriend! Hahah

Ok I don't really have an alien boyfriend, I do have a human boyfriend :) His name is Greg and he is wonderful!

                                         Here we are in Maui enjoying a Luau and a Mai Tai!

I went to college at Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, NM.  While in college I joined the Chi Omega women's fraternity and met my closest friends!  Here we are at our chapters 50th anniversary back in April. 



A few of my favorite things

color: green and purple

movies:  Dirty Dancing, The Notebook, Gone with the Wind, Sideways

TV shows: Project Runway, Modern Family, Top Chef, Gray's Anatomy, and the Bachelor/Bachelorette

Shopping: shoes, scarves, jewelry and purses are what I love shopping for because those things always fit no matter what! :)

Quotes: "Nobody puts baby in a corner"
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"
"It's all good" -Pete the Cat

Teaching!!

The beach!

Dancing and working out

I love wine! I think it is a job requirement to have atleast a glass now and then after teaching kindergarten all day! :)

Here I am in Ruidoso, NM drinking some green chile wine! New Mexico is also known for it's green chile!


 

                                       


0 comments:

Post a Comment